Sunday, May 29, 2011

First Impression: Loreal Foam Hair color

For the first time yesterday I used loreal foam hair color. At the beginning I was excited to try this product. First I changed into a shirt I never wear anymore and got ready to color my hair. I did the first step and Put bottle one into bottle two. The smell was super ranky. You definitely have to turn on a fan for this product. Anyways aside from the smell I put it in my hair like the instructions say. Although I would definitely recommend doing it in layers though. I put it in and let it sit for thirty minutes. During this time I noticed it itched more than regular hair coloring kits. The smell of it really BURNS your nose. When the time was up I rinsed it out and used the conditioner. I blow dried my hair and didn't even notice a difference in my hair color!

I don't think I would recommend this product because of the smell, itch and the lack of results.

No comments:

Post a Comment